The game is over - Raptor911, SSWIM, Johnkn, EMPAC623

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These aren’t invoices they are offer sheets. Where is your name listed? I want to see your purchase and sales with your name signed by you and the manager. Still no pics of your truck with all doors open and tailgate down lol. You don’t even own a truck stroker:)
I want to play a game?
I will win I cannot be defeated because I am game! You can’t beat game. Want to play a game on your concerns above?
Want me to beat you down like I am doing to raptor911?

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These aren’t invoices they are offer sheets. Where is your name listed? I want to see your purchase and sales with your name signed by you and the manager. Still no pics of your truck with all doors open and tailgate down lol. You don’t even own a truck stroker:)

EMPAC623 said:
Ha!!!

@maumla #mamula

So I called Akins ford. They have not sold said white raptor nor are they budging from msrp. They’re online “Edeal” is $200 off. They will do 4,000 off on 18s but 2019 is msrp. And the white one is not sold per them.

******* tool...

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to play a game?
I will win I cannot be defeated because I am game! You can’t beat game. Want to play a game on your concerns above?
Want me to beat you down like I am doing to raptor911?

Good lord, you even compose your thoughts like Trump. All bark and no bite.

Or even more appropriately, no meat in those hamberders.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I backed up all my words. Show me where I lost to these crooks?
Now show me my opponent!

You kept regurgitating the same opinion that the '19 shocks would be crap, and you would prove everyone wrong........... And then you bought a '19.

Yep, pretty sure I can stop right there.

But I'm glad you have yourself convinced that you're cool. Definitely working well for your boy Donny T.

EDIT: *Allegedly bought a '19* Still no proof you actually did.

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You kept regurgitating the same opinion that the '19 shocks would be crap, and you would prove everyone wrong........... And then you bought a '19.

Yep, pretty sure I can stop right there.

But I'm glad you have yourself convinced that you're cool. Definitely working well for your boy Donny T.

EDIT: *Allegedly bought a '19* Still no proof you actually did.

Yes 19 shock is crap to me. For regular road drive, I don’t do off road, it’s not better. Stiff. Will take 18 shocks over it.
Now for off road I cannot talk about its performance because my car might never see the dirt .
I have shown pics showed my ford app with my name. A member already confirmed I bought my car, helped 3 other members buy 2 bought 18 and 1 2019.
Believe all you want , to show more proof , I want to play a game with you, but I will shame you if I defeat you. My bad I will defeat you!

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes 19 shock is crap to me. For regular road drive, I don’t do off road, it’s not better. Stiff. Will take 18 shocks over it.
Now for off road I cannot talk about its performance because my car might never see the dirt .
I have shown pics showed my ford app with my name. A member already confirmed I bought my car, helped 3 other members buy 2 bought 18 and 1 2019.
Believe all you want , to show more proof , I want to play a game with you, but I will shame you if I defeat you. My bad I will defeat you!

And how do you plan on "defeating" me, keyboard tough guy? Specifics, please.

And no, you've proven nothing related to ownership. Post a photo of yourself next to your Raptor with all the doors open and windows down. This is easy enough to do if you actually own one. Failure to comply signifies you're lying. (Guess which way I'm leaning)

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score

And no, you've proven nothing related to ownership. Post a photo of yourself next to your Raptor with all the doors open and windows down. This is easy enough to do if you actually own one. Failure to comply signifies you're lying. (Guess which way I'm leaning)
Like I said I want to play a game are you interested?

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Post a pic of you with your car! Now let’s play the game
I have abundant proof of purchase but I will troll you unbelievers and drain your energy slowly as I expose your childish thoughts. Trolls only trieve when there are idiots who fuel them.
I will defeat you and you will disappear like the other crooks have . Mark my word!