The game is over - Raptor911, SSWIM, Johnkn, EMPAC623

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Above is from the other thread Baboona all but ruined, you can't make this shit up......
:D:banana-mario::badger_1::anitoof:
Some pone is feeling the heat.
I told you I would shame you haters.
Yes I am a troll but I also didn't join this forum just to entertain people. I mean business when I buy raptor!

Jake17

★ REBEL LIFE ★
Reaction score
G2's a peasant truck & anyone who thinks otherwise is probably on food stamps...if a $65k truck's your status symbol you’re a few paychecks away from living under a ******' bridge.
^quote of the week^
:win:

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@mamula - You'd been doing well to rebuild your reputation until you made this post.
If you value your time as much as you do your cash, you've paid well over MSRP in the end for your ride.

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@mamula - You'd been doing well to rebuild your reputation until you made this post.
If you value your time as much as you do your cash, you've paid well over MSRP in the end for your ride.
Lol. Thanks
**** my reputation. I am am open minded man. Careless about what anyone think about me