The game is over - Raptor911, SSWIM, Johnkn, EMPAC623

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, your really into what everyone thinks. I hope when you get your truck you can enjoy it. Such a weird topic...
I have the truck about 2 weeks now. I put this thread because I am about to take pics and put it up tomorrow

Gilligan

Reaction score
This thread reminds me of the high school cafeteria...

You all need to get the **** over yourselves. Gen2 is a peasant truck and anyone who thinks otherwise is probably on food stamps...

TLDR: if a 65k truck is your status symbol you’re a few paychecks away from living under a ******* bridge.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mamula,

I, as most on here, really don't care what you paid . I hope you got it for free!!!

But even then, you would still be one of the most insecure, trolling little ass-wipes I have seen on this forum. Keep trying a little harder and you can overtake Jake17 for the top spot! Good luck mate!

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor911 said:
I thought you were buying by end of year? Already making excuses so you can have more time to look for your deal?

Raptor911 said:
I will be shocked if you got 5k off.

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mamula,

I, as most on here, really don't care what you paid . I hope you got it for free!!!

But even then, you would still be one of the most insecure, trolling little ass-wipes I have seen on this forum. Keep trying a little harder and you can overtake Jake17 for the top spot! Good luck mate!

No no wait. Why is the tone changing all of a sudden.
Why aren't you doubting me buying the raptor now?
I know why ----> :biggun:

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor911 said:
You make a mockery of yourself sir ... and again walking back your statement .. mamula will continue into 2019 with his imaginary deals.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My tone isn't changing. I think you got a good deal! And with your negotiating skills I think you should buy at least five or six and resell them for a nice profit

Doesn't change the fact that you are an insecure ass-wipe. Good day mate!

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My tone isn't changing. I think you got a good deal! And with your negotiating skills I think you should buy at least five or six and resell them for a nice profit

Doesn't change the fact that you are an insecure ass-wipe. Good day mate!
Hehehehehe. I can see the smile on your face! :(