The FRF CHATBOX is up...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gilligan

Reaction score
FRF Admin 1: Traffic and quality has really gone down hill over the last couple years, what can we do to turn this place around?

FRF Admin 2: What if we start to take away the features that help bring our users together?

FRF Admin 3: **** there’s a snail trail going down my leg again

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Main FRF Admin: Who are we kidding, do we really give a shit about this place and the users. We migrated it over to the cheapest and shittest forum software we could find and people still come here pissed or not. Don’t all you admins and mods agree its not worth messing with? Hey where are you guys? Well shit, my guys that used to manage this place think its gone downhill too and left, oh well I am out too, I got more messages/conversation here to ignore.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Main FRF Admin: Who are we kidding, do we really give a shit about this place and the users. We migrated it over to the cheapest and shittest forum software we could find and people still come here pissed or not. Don’t all you admins and mods agree its not worth messing with? Hey where are you guys? Well shit, my guys that used to manage this place think its gone downhill too and left, oh well I am out too, I got more messages/conversation here to ignore.

Yeah that's totally it. Man you are so damn smart.

If you all think this place is going downhill, might be because you fools keep bitching about who has a bigger ****, the v8 guys or the v6. But no, its because we dont have a chat box anymore. That's totally the reason!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
what's that saying? oh ya if it ant broke don't fix it

So Wilson is the guy that knows it all when it comes to forums and the old ass out dated software that this site was on. Yeah, I should have just left the forum running on a software that was put on "End of Life" 5+ years ago and just hope it doesn't get hacked or crash. Nah, your right Wilson, it wasnt broke but let's wait till I does, possibly lose everything, then we can fix it. You're a genius!

D

Deleted member 12951

Yeah that's totally it. Man you are so damn smart.

If you all think this place is going downhill, might be because you fools keep bitching about who has a bigger ****, the v8 guys or the v6. But no, its because we dont have a chat box anymore. That's totally the reason!

Actually I don’t care that much about the chatbox. Most folks used it to bitch about other members so having it gone is no biggie. But you said in a thread that its coming back and you turned on your word. Think that is what is pissing people off. You would of been better off saying that the new shit upgrade that was done no longer has chatbox and be done with it.

This upgraded forum software made by the vendor who decided what they think is better is the shit. I fully understand that they end of life it leaving you no choice and switching it over to something better would be a lot of work when they probably have a migration path making it easier. But I am telling you, from a users function this software is terrible. Conversation/Messaging others is the worst. You cannot search it. I used to use my email to search it because it would have the content in it then I could go back to a message at the forum. And search in general is worse than it was before. It wasn’t that great before and now it totally worthless. How long has it been? I tried to like it or get used to it but it just sucks.

Don’t get me wrong, I am a paying member and want to see this forum work but with everyone leaving and making it difficult for the users isn’t helping accomplish that.

And I could care less about v8 or v6 or **** size contest (I definitely would not win that one). I preferred when this forum was about off-roading and how to improve your raptor in the dirt, not how it looks so awesome on the street which this pretty much what it has come to, might as well be a regular F-150 forum. Most of the new posts anymore are about worthless topics or something that has been asked a 100 times. Nobody manages it, all your mods left and the place has gone to shit. That is what happens when something is ignored. You ignore your maintenance on your raptor, it goes to shit, no difference.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Actually I don’t care that much about the chatbox. Most folks used it to bitch about other members so having it gone is no biggie. But you said in a thread that its coming back and you turned on your word. Think that is what is pissing people off. You would of been better off saying that the new shit upgrade that was done no longer has chatbox and be done with it.

I preferred when this forum was about off-roading and how to improve your raptor in the dirt, not how it looks so awesome on the street which this pretty much what it has come to, might as well be a regular F-150 forum. Most of the new posts anymore are about worthless topics or something that has been asked a 100 times. Nobody manages it, all your mods left and the place has gone to shit. That is what happens when something is ignored. You ignore your maintenance on your raptor, it goes to shit, no difference.

Yeah, I have to at least agree in part. This isn’t news, it’s been that way for a while and it isn’t unknown.

We’re losing good posts in noise, BS, trolls, and we can’t get useful stuff stickied even by offering money. It’s kind of like a public housing project in Detroit. No cops will live there, nobody serving in the armed forces will live there, firefighters won’t live there, so the place is pretty much left to thugs. FRF has been going the way of a housing project. It’s a safe space for trolls, and stuff that should get locked down in a page or 2 run for weeks or months.

when you don’t care for the garden, weeds overrun it. When you don’t police the housing projects, pimps and drug thugs run the joint.