The Complete GEN 2 Raptor Information Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally picked up my truck today. Hadn't had much time in it yet only drove it home and parked it. One thing I noticed as I was sitting in dealership finishing up paperwork. Does anyone else's exhaust tips hang at different heights? My left one is about a 2 finger gap from the bumper and the right one is a one finger. Should I bother to say something when I bring it in for first service?

My left exhaust is a bit higher than the right. Not sure if that was from offroading or it came that way. I've seen a few others the same tho.

ChrisJTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My left exhaust is a bit higher than the right. Not sure if that was from offroading or it came that way. I've seen a few others the same tho.
I dont think any exhaust on any manufacturer has been completely leveled. My last 5 were all off a bit. Just jump on the one thats higher, thats what usually the ford techs do [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

loupuleff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for factory bead lock rims here in az if anyone should have some they want to part with.
Thanks !

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for factory bead lock rims here in az if anyone should have some they want to part with.
Thanks !

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk
Or buy it cheap on eBay. They sell them cheaper than the dealers and other performance online stores