The Complete GEN 2 Raptor Information Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGONFLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Regarding the tail lights are you saying that unless you purchase the technology package for $1950 your Raptor will not come with the red led lights or are you saying if your Raptor does not come with the 802A package you won't get the red led lights. There does not seem to be an indication of the lights not being Led if you only purchase the 802A package, which is the package I opted for. I'm taking this from the build your Raptor web page.

Micha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My taillights are LED on my non tech package 801A truck. They are just amber for the turn signal instead of red.

frank20

Reaction score
Finally picked up my truck today. Hadn't had much time in it yet only drove it home and parked it. One thing I noticed as I was sitting in dealership finishing up paperwork. Does anyone else's exhaust tips hang at different heights? My left one is about a 2 finger gap from the bumper and the right one is a one finger. Should I bother to say something when I bring it in for first service?

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally picked up my truck today. Hadn't had much time in it yet only drove it home and parked it. One thing I noticed as I was sitting in dealership finishing up paperwork. Does anyone else's exhaust tips hang at different heights? My left one is about a 2 finger gap from the bumper and the right one is a one finger. Should I bother to say something when I bring it in for first service?

i'd take a look for a quick fix, if not quick, i'd have the dealer fix it, fts, too much money for bad fit and finish

Mike svt

Reaction score
Front grille

Anybody know the part number for 2018 black radiator grille I have magnetic from factory want to swap out for factory black one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Front grille

Anybody know the part number for 2018 black radiator grille I have magnetic from factory want to swap out for factory black one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The front grille only comes in one Magnetic resembling finish from the factory. If you have seen black its either painted or aftermarket.