the car stereo company 4th of july giveaway. military members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richardhead84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah man, I lurk the forum most nights but don't post much. Oh btw I'll get with ya on the shocks in about 15 days when I'm back on US soil.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

I like that pic. I definitely directed some serious ass whoopings from my chair in the sky while I was in.

LOL you dont post much you have over 7000 posts....

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its his alter ego. when he is here in the states, he is a post *****. when he is in one of the stan's he doesnt post much.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I miss the States. Germany is sorta fun but nothing like home. Been here a few years and it's time to go.

What's not to love Billy? Lol.

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

I can't give you a ride in Apache, Hornet, Raptor or any other aviation toy, but have you ever powerslid BIG GREEN?

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's not to love Billy? Lol.

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

I can't give you a ride in Apache, Hornet, Raptor or any other aviation toy, but have you ever powerslid BIG GREEN?

I can start with the Germans themselves... Haha lets see... Nothing is open past 2100 or on a Sunday at all. Those two things right there are enough to miss the States! What do I care. Less than 2 weeks and I'll have my truck!

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just don't have much time at work. When I'm home I'm on FRF all day every day it seems like.

it seems like????? its more like an understatement...... haha

what is big green? a tank? i have yet to drift one of those