the car stereo company 4th of july giveaway. military members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha you guys are just now figuring out his logic Behind this give away haha I knew the second I read the post what he was up to :wizserious: hahaha you're lucky I like to support vendors Noah cause if I win along with the announcement of me winning and letting me know just go ahead and add the box and the amp to the list and tell me the total! :hands:

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
maybe we should add some speakers and sound processor to your system as well........

dont worry, if i really wanted to sell things, i would have done it for all members. this is special for you guys. it gives the opportunity for better odds of winning, and it guarantees a military member gets an awesome subwoofer

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
you were one person i was waiting to hear from. im glad to see you are still finding time to get on here.

Yeah man, I lurk the forum most nights but don't post much. Oh btw I'll get with ya on the shocks in about 15 days when I'm back on US soil.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Count me in!
View attachment 24331

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I like that pic. I definitely directed some serious ass whoopings from my chair in the sky while I was in.