The Brightest just got Brighter!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Baja Designs is engineering based company who always strives to provide the best performing, highest quality products on the market! Now all of our popular LED Lights and Light bars now 20% brighter! Turning even more darkness into light!!

Some examples of how many lumens we can achieve out of our lights are:
4300 Lumens out of our 3x3" Squadron LED Light

30,100 Lumens out of our 51" OnX LED Light Bar!

Such a large amount of lumens combined with our heat management and specifically engineered optics truly outshines the competition!

Bright Just Got Brighter - Baja Designs Blog | Baja Designs Blog

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to order a 51in for my roof and a 20 amber to face rearwards. What the best setup? a combo wide/spot? What do you recommend for the roof of my Raptor?

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For a roof mount, I would only recommend spot. Having a flood up there will give the light a large cross section, which will reflect a lot of light back at you when your in dust, rain, snow, etc.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I want to order a 51in for my roof and a 20 amber to face rearwards. What the best setup? a combo wide/spot? What do you recommend for the roof of my Raptor?

If the 51" up top is gonna be your only forward facing light I would recommend our combo of Spot/Driving.

Whats nice about our uService technology is your never stuck with a certain beam pattern. The uService technology is user replaceable and customizable lenses and reflectors to fit all your needs.

let me know if you have any questions
Thanks
Mike

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the 51" up top is gonna be your only forward facing light I would recommend our combo of Spot/Driving.

Whats nice about our uService technology is your never stuck with a certain beam pattern. The uService technology is user replaceable and customizable lenses and reflectors to fit all your needs.

let me know if you have any questions
Thanks
Mike

I have a set of hood mounted 4in hid lights right now the 51 would be in addition to. Do I call you directly and ask for you Mike?

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a set of hood mounted 4in hid lights right now the 51 would be in addition to. Do I call you directly and ask for you Mike?

Then you could go all spot if you want the most distance. Have you seen our night shots of the combo 7 cell?

Yes please call direct for the FRF discount or questions
760-560-2252 ask for mike or ext 126

Thanks
Mike