The Biggest Raptor Forum Giveaway On The Internet-EVER...IS HERE!!!(RAFFLE CLOSED)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
O.k.! I woke up from a dead sleep at 2:45am to come check this shit! Refresh my memory on how to add to what I have already paid. Do I go to "become a member" and act as if I am signing up and pic an amount? Help a brother out here. You should have a BUY TICKET tab............

BDRAG

Mayhem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's awesome.. Kudos to the folks runnin Ford Raptor Forum for puttin together a great contest.. And much respect for the generousity of the vendors supplying the goodies!

I figured there would be some Raptor add-on's involved! Very cool.

USER NAME

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
o.k.! I woke up from a dead sleep at 2:45am to come check this shit! Refresh my memory on how to add to what i have already paid. Do i go to "become a member" and act as if i am signing up and pic an amount? Help a brother out here. You should have a buy ticket tab............

Bdrag
Yes, if you wish to contribute more, go back to the Supporting Membership Subscription and for each $10 level, you will get 3 more months of Supporting Membership and 1 more raffle ticket.
supporting member 2.jpg

Last edited:

doubledarrell

Reaction score
That's awesome.. Kudos to the folks runnin Ford Raptor Forum for puttin together a great contest.. And much respect for the generousity of the vendors supplying the goodies!

I figured there would be some Raptor add-on's involved! Very cool.

Hell yeah!!! Outstanding job by the FRF admins!! Thank you.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Hell yeah!!! Outstanding job by the FRF admins!! Thank you.

You're welcome. Don't forget that Wicked Performance, 5Star and RaptorAddict.com made VERY generous contributions and it goes without saying they are stepping up to the plate for FRF. If any of you are currently considering accessories for your Raptor, please give Wicked, 5 Star and RaptorAddict a chance at your business to thank them for all of this!

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice contest/raffle. You sure know how to get more members contribute to a great site.

Status
Not open for further replies.