The Baja Coyote Chase Rack is now available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I could figure how to make it work with my bakflip or another bedcover. I would be all over this, like now!

-Greg
That was exactly my first thought too. If I didn't already have something designed to work with my FoldACover, I'd be all over this. Bitchin job RA!!

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If I could figure how to make it work with my bakflip or another bedcover. I would be all over this, like now!

-Greg

Sorry Greg, unfortunately the BakFlip is not compatible here. But I have a BakFlip as well, and I just take it off and swap for the rack when I go out. It's all up to you though. Takes 30 min tops to swap out. All depends on how good you are with a ratchet. :waytogo:

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry Greg, unfortunately the BakFlip is not compatible here. But I have a BakFlip as well, and I just take it off and swap for the rack when I go out. It's all up to you though. Takes 30 min tops to swap out. All depends on how good you are with a ratchet. :waytogo:

I have added it to my "new" list of mods for TRR 2013... Might have to swap out national standard to national HD, and fox 3.0.... Dang it Kirk, my list is getting longer becuase of your product... Lol

-Greg

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have added it to my "new" list of mods for TRR 2013... Might have to swap out national standard to national HD, and fox 3.0.... Dang it Kirk, my list is getting longer becuase of your product... Lol

-Greg

Well Greg, if you get your hands on the Baja Coyote chase rack, your list will grow even more. We are currently in the process of creating add-ons for the rack. This includes gas can mounts for two 5 gallon Jerry cans and one for an 11 gal dump can, and a mounting plate for a 2 ton or 3 ton race jack. These are to made separate due to you cargo space being taken up when you need the space. When you need to take gas and a jack in place of other cargo, clamp these bad boys on and go to work! Then on top of that, you have a wide range of accessories to put on this thing. All clamp-on style. Figure, lights and more lights, fire extinguishers, C02 or nitrogen bottles, HiLift Jack, and anything you can think of that clamps to a 1 3/4" tubing. Heck, zip-tie a bundle of zip-ties on there for easy grab. Or jerry-rig a duct tape roll on there or something. It keeps going and going with stuff.

Sorry for the jabber. HAHA!

Boss327

Full Access Member
Reaction score

-Greg
+1

and now that Camburg has come out with those new lower arms, Ima go broke! :ROFLJest: