THE ALL NEW SQUADRON SAE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_6796.jpegIMG_6373.jpegGot my squadron sae gen 1s retrofitted, took about 1.5 months.

Now have two pairs, havent installed the second, but the first pair was a night and day difference compared to the first gen. A lot more streetable throw than either of my sports and nice cutoff.

SAE gen 2s are on the outside and the two sports on the inside. Thanks @Baja Designs

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
View attachment 425649View attachment 425652Got my squadron sae gen 1s retrofitted, took about 1.5 months.

Now have two pairs, havent installed the second, but the first pair was a night and day difference compared to the first gen. A lot more streetable throw than either of my sports and nice cutoff.

SAE gen 2s are on the outside and the two sports on the inside. Thanks @Baja Designs

Lights are looking nice on the Raptor :)We are always here if you need anything feel free to shoot me a PM if anything comes up.
Best,