THE ALL NEW SQUADRON SAE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Baja Designs Squadron® SAE Upgrade Program​

With the release of our new next-generation Squadron® SAE light, Baja Designs is offering upgrades to all our previous generation Squadron® SAE owners at no cost! We want all of our current SAE owners to experience the latest in our street legal light technology and will upgrade your previous generation SAE lights for you. To take advantage of this unique opportunity, customers can send in their 1st generation Squadron® SAE lights to our office for upgrading the internals including circuit boards, optics, and lenses. We will then return your lights at no expense. This offer is open to all Baja Designs customers with 1st Generation Squadron® SAE lights. For any questions related to the SAE Upgrade, you can send an email to [email protected]

To upgrade:

• Completely fill out the RMA form(link below), and include it in the package with your lights
  • RMA Number will be your last name, followed by SAE ex: SmithSAE
  • Send with Attention to:
    Baja Designs/SAE Upgrade
    2950 Norman Strasse Rd.
    San Marcos CA, 92069
** SAE Upgrade program will open March 31, 2023. **

SAE Upgrade RMA Form : https://bajadesignsdev.wpengine.com/sae-upgrade-program/

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
The upgrade program is about the coolest thing I've seen in a while. I feel as a society we're conditioned to constantly expect less and pay more. Baja Designs out here proving customer service ain't dead!

Quick question @Baja Designs: You mentioned a start date for the upgrade program, but is there a closing date? I'll be unable to take advantage of this for the next few months because of work travel.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The upgrade program is about the coolest thing I've seen in a while. I feel as a society we're conditioned to constantly expect less and pay more. Baja Designs out here proving customer service ain't dead!

Quick question @Baja Designs: You mentioned a start date for the upgrade program, but is there a closing date? I'll be unable to take advantage of this for the next few months because of work travel.
At the moment we do not have a closing date. We will probably announce one eventually but as of right now we do not have one. Don't worry we will make sure your lights get upgraded!
Best,
Brahian