The 2015 SnoBall presented by ICON Vehicle Dynamics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nordic Man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you in @<a href="http://www.fordraptorforum.com/member.php?u=10312" target="_blank">Nordic Man</a>?<br />
<br />
Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

We are in! We got a randomly selected spot a few weeks ago. Hope we can be in your group again!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome back! Lol... yeah. .... threads never truly die!

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

If my verizon connection starts timing out on this site again it will be the last time i return. Between working in a location for a while that blocked FRF and my Verizon hotspot always timing out on FRF I gave up. Stuck to FB.

But Snoball makes it so you can't stay away. Since we are staying at the same hotel all the days I think we need to have a Huge outdoor tent setup that we can make into a portable garage/pit area with heating lights and tools.. :D

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If my verizon connection starts timing out on this site again it will be the last time i return. Between working in a location for a while that blocked FRF and my Verizon hotspot always timing out on FRF I gave up. Stuck to FB.

But Snoball makes it so you can't stay away. Since we are staying at the same hotel all the days I think we need to have a Huge outdoor tent setup that we can make into a portable garage/pit area with heating lights and tools.. :D

I'm all for the garage/pit area :waytogo: