That's it...I'm out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I'm actually not surprised. By the pictures I've seen on here from Gen3 owners, 99% of you look like Tesla drivers. I was pretty shocked at first. Makes sense why there are so many polish and taillight tinting threads now
Dude. Spot on. I joined just recently, received my GEN3 LF a couple weeks ago. Absolutely love it. I was stoked to join this group/forum because I thought it would be full of actual grown men and women, not little cry baby Prius types. Guess I was wrong.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dude. Spot on. I joined just recently, received my GEN3 LF a couple weeks ago. Absolutely love it. I was stoked to join this group/forum because I thought it would be full of actual grown men and woman, not little cry baby Prius types. Guess I was wrong.
This forum is easily the biggest d*ck measuring contest I’ve ever seen. And the margin between first and last is verrrrrrrry little!

Sierraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
God I love people of from so cal... First, I have never even been in a prius or a tesla for that matter. I live in the mountains where you actually need a 4wd to get a round a portion of the year, not to look cool going up and down the 5. Second, if a guy on here is upset that he has not received his truck and wants something else I don't really see the need to tease them. I guess it makes you feel more big time to do so...

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love cars … all types of car … I test drove a model 3 performance and it is an amazing car. Btw … I have a reservation for a cyber truck. The specs should blow away any current truck in production.

But this forum is not the place to admit one is considering an electric vehicle.

It is unfortunate as most people are very close minded and thus unable to see beyond themselves.

Reaction score
God I love people of from so cal... First, I have never even been in a prius or a tesla for that matter. I live in the mountains where you actually need a 4wd to get a round a portion of the year, not to look cool going up and down the 5. Second, if a guy on here is upset that he has not received his truck and wants something else I don't really see the need to tease them. I guess it makes you feel more big time to do so...
You’re still crying? Wow. I found mine with a little hard work, something this new generation like yourself can’t seem to do. Stop crying and get on it. Plus I drive a little 6 speed manual Chevy Cruze up and down the 5, the Raptor is desert use only. Try again.