That's it...I'm out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bpcfi

Reaction score
I have Tesla solar. And after shoot show I’ll pass on buying a Tesla. As others have said there service is non existent.

Thamac15

Reaction score
Have fun in your Tesla, hopefully range anxiety isn’t applicable to your lifestyle. My buddy has had a Model 3 since late 2018 and I hate that POS. Such a cheap feeling interior. Those damn door handles are for little skinny Jean wearing skipper leg days forever moisturized Starbucks hands.

I understand your frustrations with Ford, but you’re getting a Tesla now so have fun, bye bye.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is quite a cross shop.... I hear you and have been looking to go another direction as well... but, going to hang in there and wait for my LFG 37. It will hold it's value for the near term. I may jump as some point, but 22's are going to be in a very similar, if not worse, situation.... so not expecting to see a bunch of 22's running around and the market soften in the next year. Still seeing used 21 TRX's for 10k+ over sticker... maybe they aren't selling... but I have to believe there are selling some, or you wouldn't see that many over priced.

Zev

Reaction score
I'm actually not surprised. By the pictures I've seen on here from Gen3 owners, 99% of you look like Tesla drivers. I was pretty shocked at first. Makes sense why there are so many polish and taillight tinting threads now

Zev

Reaction score
Oh man that’s funny! Yeah the tinted taillight thing is tantamount to back in the day when running a dark piece of tint across the top of your windshield was in vogue, oh and let’s not forget the tinted license plate cover.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh man that’s funny! Yeah the tinted taillight thing is tantamount to back in the day when running a dark piece of tint across the top of your windshield was in vogue, oh and let’s not forget the tinted license plate cover.
Agreed. Looks terrible. Just needs 8 12” woofers in the backseat now. Oh, and some 22” spinners.