Thanks to Audio Innovations in Conway AR... new head unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hilbilly Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The guys at AI finished the installation yesterday of the Sony ES head unit with 10.1 screen using a Maestro RR to marry it all together. Much better sound, Android Maps etc. all fine, steering wheel controls normal, did not lose heated and cooled seats. The Drone alarm previously installed insures it will stay in the truck with all sorts of alerts and GPS tracking!Gauges.jpgSirius.jpgClimate.jpg

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the big screen, it's good to see companies doing this. I want to do this with SYNC 3 and the large screen. I bet that sounds good with your setup.

OP
OP
Hilbilly Jack

Hilbilly Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the big screen, it's good to see companies doing this. I want to do this with SYNC 3 and the large screen. I bet that sounds good with your setup.
It definitely made a big difference in sound! Previous owner had changed out all the speakers to JL with a 12" JL sub and JL amps. Had to do some tuning with the EQ but it sounds great.