Thanks Santa, ICON and Outlaw!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^^
New stock height National SDs in process. Hopefully they are delivered with my Raceline bumper. 36 days until I leave for Baja run. Jarrett said I would be hooked up before then. Can't wait!

Excellent! Getting mine before the snoball500 was key, and RPG delivered. I'm totally happy with the rear now. I'm sure you will be too.

Took about 2 hrs to install with the help of my brother. Don't forget to retorque everything back down after a few hundred miles.

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

OP
OP
B

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leaf springs replaced. Squatting Dog's cousin in Houston is no more.

ICON LCA skids installed. Raised ICON front coil overs about 1/2" or so. Bumper and lights next week.

2013-02-22_10-30-26_806_zpse2e2b2d7.jpg

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Leaf springs replaced. Squatting Dog's cousin in Houston is no more.

ICON LCA skids installed. Raised ICON front coil overs about 1/2" or so. Bumper and lights next week.

Sounds like you are in full prep mode over there in the lone star state....you are going to be ready to tear it up in Baja!!

OP
OP
B

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to get the truck ready in time has been more stressful than clearing my work schedule. Getting close.

IMG952827_zps4697a440.jpg