Thanks Santa, ICON and Outlaw!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Holy hell is everyone getting new icons from Santa but me haha where's my set damnit lol nice man you'll have to beg about them once you get them on.. We know Greg loves his so I'm sure you'll be just as happy :cool:

OP
OP
B

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy hell is everyone getting new icons from Santa but me haha where's my set damnit lol nice man you'll have to beg about them once you get them on.. We know Greg loves his so I'm sure you'll be just as happy :cool:

Hmmmm. Maybe you were naughty this year.

Will definitely comment once I get a chance to go play. Looking forward to a faster approach at the big table top at Cycle Ranch. Maybe I will land it on the down slope. Ha.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha I've been a good boy this year maybe he forgt about me this year lol

You'll have to get some good video of you clearing that table top :crazy:

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice stocking stuffers Mamba! Yep. It's all of a sudden an ICON 3.0 world! Glad to see it and def post up pics and impressions after install. Gotta love the ease of adjustability as you pound it harder offroad and bigger jumps. Did you get your spindle situation resolved?

OP
OP
B

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get your spindle situation resolved?

Spindles are bent. Did you replace with straight stockers or go with Outlaw's welded gusset? Did you bend yours with aftermarket UCAs? with 3.0s? Trying to decide if the ICONs are enough to avoid a repeat.