Thanks Alternative off-road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered 2 sets of D2s and the fog light mounting brackets from James at Alternative off-road..Best prices I found!!!

James hooked it up so I'd like to return the favor by passing the info along to everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered 2 sets of D2s and the fog light mounting brackets from James at Alternative off-road..Best prices I found!!!

James hooked it up so I'd like to return the favor by passing the info along to everyone.

Post up some pics when you get them installed.

What pattern did you go with?

Amber or white?

OP
OP
BobbyVA

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you send me the price too?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

PM sent

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

Post up some pics when you get them installed.

What pattern did you go with?

Amber or white?

Will do, got one set of white driving pattern and one set Amber driving pattern.

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

From what ivd seen and heard, (James echoed this as well) if you go with Amber don't get the wide pattern....the driving beam works much better

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got one set of white driving pattern and one set Amber driving pattern.

From what ivd seen and heard, (James echoed this as well) if you go with Amber don't get the wide pattern....the driving beam works much better

Didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

I like this style and like that it fits in factory positions.

I like the amber and white combo and would be the route I would go.

Just not sure if I'm going to go aftermarket bumper. Not sure how soon I would change the bumper so don't want to do the install and end up changing out right after.

Also, if I went aftermarket I would like to reuse the lights or end up selling them.

Just want to plan out my path and not just throw money at my cars like I used to. LOL.

WReX24

Full Access Member
Reaction score

absolutely, the amber D2 driving beam is great.

20140121_181355_LLS.jpg

This is just the one pair of D2s and it was snowing pretty heavily.

OP
OP
BobbyVA

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm think of putting the Ambers on the inside and whites on the outside of the fog light housing... The side cut off on the stock HIDs is pretty significant...straight on I think they are great....figured the whites would light up the sides a whole lot better