Thank you RPG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How come you guys didn't send me flowers when I injured my back? Lol. Just kidding. This situation explains RPG to a"T". I deal with Corey and Jarrett on a weekly basis and they give all the effort they can out of caring. And yes, they are both all about family and fun. Glad to know these gentlemen!

naimad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice to see a company that cares about more than just your money :waytogo:.Look forward to meeting you guys next week for the install .Brandi hope you have speedy recovery

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless Brandi, Greg, or RPG object for some reason, I'd like to make this thread a Sticky here in the RPG section. I am so so so impressed with the guys at RPG for going beyond the call of duty and treating The McManii as more than customers, rather they treat them like family.

I want to Stick this because I don't want this thread to get buried in the RPG section months from now. All of RPG's future customers deserve to see this.

Any objections?