Thank you all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jokerftn

Reaction score
So just bought my gen 1 raptor. Performed the new sync update with the USB and while sitting in yhe truck everything was rattling rough idle. Did some research and pulled fuse 27 totally burnt to a crisp replaced and bought relocation kit should be here after Xmas. Thank you all for the help you guys put on here.20221222_120100.jpg

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So just bought my gen 1 raptor. Performed the new sync update with the USB and while sitting in yhe truck everything was rattling rough idle. Did some research and pulled fuse 27 totally burnt to a crisp replaced and bought relocation kit should be here after Xmas. Thank you all for the help you guys put on here.View attachment 385055
Welcome!

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! As others said, I too did the 27 fuse right after buying my truck and joining the forums.

OP
OP
J

jokerftn

Reaction score
I relocated Fuse 27 and still have a stutter at idle, but only really noticeable in park. Not sure what else to check.

Could be relay, vacuum line leak, sometimes cleaning throttle body, and air sensor can can alleviate rough idle. Other then that could be spark plugs, it can be a number of things. Best thing to do is start with the items you can clean see if that helps then do some further digging.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free