Texplex Permanently closed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, I can't say I'm surprised, but the best place to run our trucks in North Texas is now permanently closed. Not sure if they were on their 3rd or 4th set of owners, but since opening 4 years ago they've struggled to become profitable. With the newest owners being out of state and management being at its all time worst, it looks like they are finally closed for good.

From the website and Facebook :

"WE ARE ALL VERY SAD TO SEE TEXPLEX END, HOWEVER We are currently moving operations to Branson\ Hollister, Missouri! We have 1500 acres of steep inclines, intense downhills, rock creek beds and Missouri wilderness! Our new main trail is a 3 hour trip and that does not include the extra loops or any off road rock climbing. There are new and awesome adventures at our new location just 6 miles south of Hollister, MO! Remember, with every closed door another opens, come join the excitement at Missouri’s newest off road park! It’s like nothing you’ve seen before! We will be opening Fox Creek off-road park By Tex plex on January 1st 2023. Location 881 Miller Road Midlothian, TX 76065 Call 972-752-2223 Email [email protected] We are currently moving operations to Branson\ Hollister, Missouri! Texplex Park Map We are currently moving operations to Branson\ Hollister, Missouri! 881 Miller Road Midlothian, TX 76065 972-752-2223 [email protected] TexPlex Park 1,000-acre development focused on big air jumping SXS racing, rugged UTV off-road driv’n, dirty mud 4×4 horsestomp’n, gut wrenching ATV riding experiences. Facebook Instagram Youtube Quick Links Home Season Passes Park Hours Online Forms In The Press Contact Us Our Services Services Overview Tracks Park Map Rentals Private Events Our Sponsors Copyright 2022 TexPlex Park. All rights Reserved. We are currently moving operations to Branson\ Hollister, Missouri! We have 1500 acres of steep inclines, intense downhills, rock creek beds and Missouri wilderness! Our new main trail is a 3 hour trip and that does not include the extra loops or any off road rock climbing. There are new and awesome adventures at our new location just 6 miles south of Hollister, MO! Remember, with every closed door another opens, come join the excitement at Missouri’s newest off road park! It’s like nothing you’ve seen before! We will be opening Fox Creek off-road park By Tex plex on January 1st 2023. "

Yeah, like I'm driving 8 hours for that.

jamesstone1933

Reaction score
Man only live a few hours from that place totaled my other Raptor before I could go. Just picked up my newest one and they close. I wonder if we could sneak out there for a few runs before the Dozers come in.