Testing the water with set of Fox 3.0s front and rear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
A

Alford78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Youre so cool.
Just wish I was as cool as you! I don’t want to try that hard though.

So much for the Garage Sell section rules being followed huh.

If someone/anyone has an issue with the price and wants them they can clearly see that I’m willing to accept offers. For those that don’t want to offer then that’s ok too.

OP
OP
A

Alford78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just confused on your wording. Most people dont say they want more then what they paid for on here. So I was just verifying. Was also interested but I think I'll just wait now.

Well thanks for the weird way of inquiring I guess.

signalbobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Y’all wouldn’t last a day on the watch forums lol. I can buy a watch from the store and sell it for $30,000 more the same day without hassle. $35,000 with enough phone calls lol.
Not helping yourself trying to gouge people dude. This ain't watch forums.

Also I dont think "testing waters" is allowed. Either it's for sale or its not.

OP
OP
A

Alford78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not helping yourself trying to gouge people dude. This ain't watch forums.

Also I dont think "testing waters" is allowed. Either it's for sale or its not.

Seriously? How am I gouging anyone. I purchased them for a price that was extremely low strictly on impulse because of the price. I had just purchased the truck so thought it was they way to go but had “NO” idea that almost every kit required completely different shocks, that these are only basically good for stock truck suspension parts aside from the very few kits that I’ve been told to avoid if spending that type of money.

Fast forward to now. I look at the past few sales here and see around $5700 for Fox, around $4700 for Kings, and around $4700 for Fox’s so I put up a LOWER price. These cost like $400 to ship Fedex and I can only ship UPS so probably a little more with the way they add on for dimensions.

So I post them up for SALE at a price that I feel comfortable while not losing money and also give the buyer the opportunity to show me the market value is actually lower for a POSSIBLE agreement. That doesn’t sound like gouging or anything remotely similar. It sounds like someone trying to be fair and make it a good deal for both of those involved to me. I buy and sell stuff all the time and deal with others that do as well and have never been accused of gouging that’s for sure.

Bests
Alex

signalbobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously? How am I gouging anyone. I purchased them for a price that was extremely low strictly on impulse because of the price. I had just purchased the truck so thought it was they way to go but had “NO” idea that almost every kit required completely different shocks, that these are only basically good for stock truck suspension parts aside from the very few kits that I’ve been told to avoid if spending that type of money.

Fast forward to now. I look at the past few sales here and see around $5700 for Fox, around $4700 for Kings, and around $4700 for Fox’s so I put up a LOWER price. These cost like $400 to ship Fedex and I can only ship UPS so probably a little more with the way they add on for dimensions.

So I post them up for SALE at a price that I feel comfortable while not losing money and also give the buyer the opportunity to show me the market value is actually lower for a POSSIBLE agreement. That doesn’t sound like gouging or anything remotely similar. It sounds like someone trying to be fair and make it a good deal for both of those involved to me. I buy and sell stuff all the time and deal with others that do as well and have never been accused of gouging that’s for sure.

Bests
Alex

Alex,

In Re: Watch forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.