Testing the water with set of Fox 3.0s front and rear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alford78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a complete unused set of Gen2 Fox 3.0s in boxes collecting dust that am just checking the market to see If they sell for enough to make it worth while. I bought these off here last year at a steal of a price and am leaning towards two different suspension kits that require different shocks but if these aren’t worth more than what I paid then I’ll have to find a different kit that can make use of them. I’m buying Robby Woods carbon fenders and sides so need to fill the wells up.

$4750net shipped obo is what I’m asking and do not know the true market value so please keep that in mind as I always try to sell items at a very fair price for both parties involved. If my asking price is out of line with the market then I will either lower it to match the market value or keep them.

Located in Southweatern KY if interested in meeting for pickup.

Many references on Rolex forums and AVS forums along with eBay and other forums. Proud seller without any issues!

Bests
Alex

Edited to make clear of my wording.

Will post pics on the app that makes it much easier.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Alford78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s just about the same exact price of new shocks and the prices are everywhere on the internet. 5 seconds to look up

Stage3motorsports sells fox 3.0 front/rear kit for 4300$ brand new

Shows $5450 on sale

OP
OP
A

Alford78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so you want more then what you paid?

I am here to sell a product that I got an extremely good deal on without losing money if the market value allows. Nothing hard to grasp about that. If you all are in the business of losing money that’s fine by me and I won’t criticize but I clearly stated I do not know the price that new in box Fox 3.0s go for from non vendors. I’ve seen them all over the place and no way of knowing the going rate when threads just say sold without a price.

OP
OP
A

Alford78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Y’all wouldn’t last a day on the watch forums lol. I can buy a watch from the store and sell it for $30,000 more the same day without hassle. $35,000 with enough phone calls lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.