Tesla Supercharger ICEd by a Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fodded_Cockpit

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey FRF, before I posted this, I searched the forums to see if someone had already posted about this but didn't find anything. If so, I apologize and please let me know.

ICE.jpeg
You can read the full story on the link: https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-supercharger-blocked-iceing-record-photo/

As a member of FRF, I felt inclined to come out here to post this as I DO NOT believe it accurately portrays who we are, what we stand for as a Raptor community, or act like as Raptor owners against other car enthusiasts. Just imagine how ticked off you would be if you needed to pump gas and as you wait in line at a full gas station, the person at the pump you're waiting on finishes and just leaves their car there to eat lunch - not gonna happen.

If this person is a member of FRF, please show some courtesy next time. Your actions make us Raptor owners look bad.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Doesn't it take them like 30 minutes to charge those stupid things anyway? What a retarded concept

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Doesn't it take them like 30 minutes to charge those stupid things anyway? What a retarded concept
ha no, the technology behind how the tesla supercharges is an incredible development and has "fueled" so many innovations found in many auto makers new vehicles. being both a Tesla and "Raptor" owner, there is no need to spew hate, both are amazing vehicles. Welcome to the new world bud your nostalgia of ICE vehicles is no longer the status quo.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More details on that notch ! At least he did it in style with a first Gen truck. Fat boy does need to lay off the Mickey D’s though.

‘Murica !!

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to talk to a Tesla owner at a stop light and he completely ignored me. (All I wanted to know is how do you rev an EV at a stop light!)

I am all for innovation, but I don’t cry when smug EV owners get their feelings hurt.

BTW, in my town their cars are juiced by our coal fired power plant. A lot of good that is doing. :rolleyes:

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I tried to talk to a Tesla owner at a stop light and he completely ignored me. (All I wanted to know is how do you rev an EV at a stop light!)

I am all for innovation, but I don’t cry when smug EV owners get their feelings hurt.

BTW, in my town their cars are juiced by our coal fired power plant. A lot of good that is doing. :rolleyes:
Like this I guess lol