GEN 2 Tesla Style Android Radios - 14.5 inch Screens, Octacore, QHD and FHD and 128GB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gibsonm21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you go about loading a boot image on it? Is it possible to run a similar boot animation similar to that of OEM, which shows the Raptor and Ford Performance logo?
Aside from dragging a couple of icons and DSP, I still haven't "set up" my screen, so I'm not sure what formats you can upload (aside from JPG/PNG), so I don't know if animations are possible at the moment.

Hopefully others can chime in.

cosb

Reaction score
Hi, new here and just got the 14.4" installed on my 2017. I am having a problem with a radio static kind of sound for a second out of the speakers when i use the steering wheel "skip forward" and "back" buttons. Has anyone else ran into this problem? I feel like i have tried everything, double checked wiring and every setting in the menus but cant fix it.

rey_1178

Reaction score
I put my IMEI from the settings screen in at ATT and T-Mobile and both say the device isn’t compatible
You put a new sim into your current phone to activate it. Then pull it and install in to the radio. It's how I did mine with t-mobile. At&t is the same.

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm how many RCA outputs and digital outputs this unit has? Also with the Yulu e10, the outputs are a fixed volume and not adjustable. It would be great if this unit solved those issues.
The problem has been fixed in May, and now you can adjust the volume through RCA and SPDIF.

Reaction score
Checking in with you again to see how you are liking it. I'm really zeroing in on this AutoTecPro unit but something is keeping me from just pulling the trigger. Still wanting to hear a little more feedback and not seeing many discussion groups on it yet. I know its pretty new.

Yesterday I was watching the Yulu E10 demo video. They don't integrate Sync on the back of the unit.
Their demo shows a picture of the truck and you can do things like drop the tail gate by tapping on the truck, you can see what door is open. You can see the tail lights on the screen when you have a blinker on and off.

Does the AutoTecPro unit have some truck features to it that allow you to monitor all the statuses of various objects on the truck? Is that done via the ODBII dongle? Do you happen to have or can you make a demo video of anything like that?

Also, does it have a Heated Steering Wheel Icon? I didn't see that in the demo video of the Harley Davidson truck they installed it in.

We will release the new version of E11, which will retain the sync module and add more interesting features.