GEN 2 Tesla Style Android Radios - 14.5 inch Screens, Octacore, QHD and FHD and 128GB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gibsonm21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had issues pairing the streeing wheel controls with the autotec unit? I cant get them to work and am just wondering if anyone else came across this situation.
Did they ever work? If no try disconnecting / re-connecting the wiring harness to the unit.

If the problem is happening using Android Auto or Carplay, try running apps direct from the screen to see if they work.

stevef150

Reaction score
Did they ever work? If no try disconnecting / re-connecting the wiring harness to the unit.

If the problem is happening using Android Auto or Carplay, try running apps direct from the screen to see if they work.
No they never worked even with unplugging and pluging back in and nothing connected.

JPinCC

Reaction score
I was eyeballing the AUTOTEC PRO 14.5" unit but now the website is gone????? This is the message I see....

This website has been disabled.

If you are the site-owner, please contact Technical Support for further information and assistance.

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was eyeballing the AUTOTEC PRO 14.5" unit but now the website is gone????? This is the message I see....

This website has been disabled.

If you are the site-owner, please contact Technical Support for further information and assistance.
I just checked, it's still there.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dang that took forever, let us know your thoughts, I’m still lurking on the fence
Yeah I know because after you order, they want more info. After 10 days of no shipping i contacted them and was like WTF is the deal? Anyway, it took a while but only took 4 days to get to me from china once it shipped.

JPinCC

Reaction score
I just checked, it's still there.
Very strange. I checked several times this morning and there was a message that the site was disabled. I ended up emailing them and messaging them on Instagram but never got a response. I see it's back up now but in the process of digging around this morning I came across a couple negative posts on their Facebook page from people not getting their units or having issues with a couple mentioning pending lawsuits so I was not sure if that had anything to do with the website being down or not. Once I looked closer is looks like one or two people posting the same negative comments over and over.

Gibsonm21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Screen still kicking ass on my end. Since i'm no longer connecting my phone via BT I've been using the OBD2 port dongle more.

I've downloaded Car scanner pro, but looking for a OBD2 app that has widgets you can put on the screen vice the entire interface.

Torque pro seems to have had some widgets, but they don't seem to work w/ Android 10. Any sugestions?

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Screen still kicking ass on my end. Since i'm no longer connecting my phone via BT I've been using the OBD2 port dongle more.

I've downloaded Car scanner pro, but looking for a OBD2 app that has widgets you can put on the screen vice the entire interface.

Torque pro seems to have had some widgets, but they don't seem to work w/ Android 10. Any sugestions?
It's been a while since I used it, but DashCommand used to be good.