GEN 2 Tesla Style Android Radios - 14.5 inch Screens, Octacore, QHD and FHD and 128GB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khoshsirat

Reaction score
I agree that Autotech is a very helpful and informative company and likely worth the price over the VIKNAN sellers. What I’m learning, a lot of the AliExpress sellers are not really working for the company but are more like resellers and are not that honest about their misleading advertising. I order from 4 different AliExpress sellers and twice they told me I needed to send more money for my model, I challenged them and then requested a refund prior to them shipping. I do have the unit from VIKNAV that was less expensive than Autotech, again, I’d spend more with Autotech knowing there’s support and good documentation provided.

I do hope we determine if Autotech has a QHD screen and the others do not. I guess I’ll be one person that could see if I-see a difference when looking a them. Problem is, I’ll need to install /uninstall/install to see if I feel there’s a difference.

One last comment, the installation video Autotech provides for this unit, the unit they show they’re installing is different in looks than the one they sent me. Wire harnesses and plugs on the physical unit are not similar. Perhaps a pre-production unit in their video. Should be interesting what others comment their’s look like compared to same.

Did you install your VIKNAV unit?
Is it any different from Autotec?

Ssecca69

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm how many RCA outputs and digital outputs this unit has? Also with the Yulu e10, the outputs are a fixed volume and not adjustable. It would be great if this unit solved those issues.

OP
OP
Kev Gambrell

Kev Gambrell

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm how many RCA outputs and digital outputs this unit has? Also with the Yulu e10, the outputs are a fixed volume and not adjustable. It would be great if this unit solved those issues.

Here is a picture of the RCA microphone harness. Not sure if AUX-L and AUX-R are adjustable or fixed low voltage output.

Attachments

• 20230201_171906.jpg
    20230201_171906.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 16

Ssecca69

Reaction score
I think these are Aux input channels and not audio out. If they by chance are audio out, you won't have fade control w a 2 channel out.
Thats exactly what i was thinking.I would love to find one of these Chinese android units with a front\rear and sub out clean 5v pre out.

Gibsonm21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats exactly what i was thinking.I would love to find one of these Chinese android units with a front\rear and sub out clean 5v pre out.
I'd be careful w/ a Chinese screen w rca outs. They're already finicky, and you want to add a (cheap) amp to it?

Power fluctuations might brick the unit. Pull your signal elsewhere and give the screen less to do imo.

A stable screen w/ a decent power amp would be 2x the price!

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't like the redundant climate control. Has anyone figured out how to remove it?