Tesla dropped Price, Others to follow?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a rocky road ahead with car prices. Are we confident with making big purchase of R and ADM ? (20K for me)
I’m excited for my R being built soon but making me think for sure.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Tesla has other issues. Heck they dropped their prices 30% in China overnight.

That doesn't equate to an R and you know that. Ford isn't in the game of dropping prices...and sure don't need to when they can't keep Raptors of any flavor on the lot...much less an R.

It's called a recession...it's here, it's coming--whatever flavor you prefer. Will that slow car buying down? Yes. Will it impact the top end of the market with people who have money to burn no matter the economic state, probably not.

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is why I only would order one if I could get it at MSRP. Even then, there's exposure to risk, but it's far reduced in comparison to any ADM.

The R seems like it will be somewhat limited in production if we have the current Gen 3 Raptor delivery flows to go off of - but that could change at any time.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its interesting hearing this...

Vehicles are liabilities. I can't measure a thing in the eco that involves a liability.

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a rocky road ahead with car prices. Are we confident with making big purchase of R and ADM ? (20K for me)
I’m excited for my R being built soon but making me think for sure.
If you wake up tomorrow and loose $30k, does it change your life? If so, then reconsider. But I would assume it doesn’t.

As @GTTXRAP said, Tesla and others are not a good litmus test for valuing the R. We have been waiting for this truck since the Gen 1 was discontinued in 14. The limited production coupled with everyone knowing that is the greatest production truck ever built, the numbers for these trucks will be stupid.

If a 70-mile 9 year old truck sold for $81.5k. What do you think an R is going to sell for? AAF2B928-ADF2-45A7-BBC2-6F464A4B65B6.jpeg

OP
OP
BabaMike

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The key is no ADM
MSRP yes no brainer in any market for these trucks.
Specially if Ford is only making MY 2023 and that’s it.