GEN 2 TerribleONE's 2020 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clinsta

Reaction score
Have you had a chance to take a few pics of your amps installed? Trying to get ideas for my future upgrade and I’m leaning towards the VX series amp too.

2orque43

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How are you liking the recon tail lights? I’m contemplating a set but am reading mixed reviews on aftermarket tails in general.

OP
OP
TerribleONE

TerribleONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you had a chance to take a few pics of your amps installed? Trying to get ideas for my future upgrade and I’m leaning towards the VX series amp too.

I will get some pictures for you today. Been slammed with work and some house projects the truck got put on the back burner for a bit.

Any updates on this sweet build?

Truck got put on hold for a bit.. Stuff took forever to come in from KHC and SVC. Finally have all the parts and should have some updates this week or next.

How are you liking the recon tail lights? I’m contemplating a set but am reading mixed reviews on aftermarket tails in general.

I am happy with them so far. I think they tie in nice with the tailgate applique and just a nice simple mod to stand out a bit from all the other raptors running around. For what its worth I had great luck with my pair on my last truck.. Had them on there for 6-7 years with no issues.

OP
OP
TerribleONE

TerribleONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The G600s look sick! Any more pics? Are these the simulated beadlocks?

Thanks man. Yes simulated bead locks. Not really worth dealing with bead locks on a daily driven truck IMO..

Here a few more pictures.

50559247268_9ca629a6b0_z.jpg

50560112682_af526ca81c_z.jpg

50559991286_929f2d8a1c_z.jpg

Love how the anodized bronze finish looks so different under different lighting conditions.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks so clean!

Thanks for posting. Since seeing your truck I went ahead and ordered a set of simulated G600s for my Raptor a few weeks ago. Can't wait to get them.

Looking forward to more updates on your build!

Last edited:
OP
OP
TerribleONE

TerribleONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks so clean!

Thanks for posting. Since seeing your truck I went ahead and ordered a set of simulated G600s for my Raptor a few weeks ago. Can't wait to get them.

Looking forward to more updates on your build!

Thanks man! You'll love them. What finish/beauty ring did you go with?