GEN 2 TerribleONE's 2020 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is on my radar just have not pulled the trigger yet. I am pretty OCD so the fitment is important to me... not 100% decided on what company I want to go with and where I want the install done.
I know a guy down here in FL that does great glass fitment work and can get you running 39s....just saying lol

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been ******* over Raptors for a long time (Gen 1s and 2s) but was never able to pull the trigger due to my towing needs. I don't have the need to tow anything super heavy these days so I finally picked up my 2020 802A back in April. Here is a current parts list of stuff I have either received or ordered and am still waiting on. Damn Rona is making everything take a lot longer than it should.

Drivetrain:
Cobb CF intake
SVC Intercooler
Cobb accessport w TCM tuning
Goosetuned stage 2 91 map

Suspension:
Geiser springs
SVC billet UCA
SVC tie rods
SVC bump stop kit w fox 2.0ITB
Deaver +3s

Wheels/tires:
17x8.5 -6 Bronze INNOV8 G600 w techlite rings
Black INNOV8 chromoly lug nuts
BFG KM3 35X12.5X17

Interior:
RFS suede headliner with RGB starlight kit (Flame suit on but it makes me smile every time I drive the truck at night. Even my buddies who talk crap saying its cheesy love it when they see it in person)

Exterior:
5% ceramic tint w sun strip
RECON smoked tails and third brake light
Krazy house customs frame cut S1 bumper
Krazy house customs rear dove tail bumper
Krazy house customs dove tail cover plates
Rhino liner bed liner

Lighting:
Baja Designs LP4 (amber driving/spot combo) on Alternative offroad hood pillar mounts
7X Baja Design S1's for front bumper
Baja Designs squadron sport for the rear bumper

Audio:
ZEN AUDIO
JL audio VX800/8I (mids, highs, DSP)
JL audio RD1500/1 (bass amp)
Audison AVK6
Audison APX6.5
3X JL Audio 10TW3
JL Audio DRC205

What did you spend for the total stereo upgrade?

OP
OP
TerribleONE

TerribleONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice rig and an impressive list of upgrades!! Do you have any pics of the amps installed?

Thank you. Let me check through my pics and if not I can definitely take some for you.

What made you choose the Geiser springs over the Eibachs? Can't wait to see more pics of the progress!

I like the idea of having a progressive spring and my buddy is running them on his raptor and was happy with the way they looked and rode.

What did you spend for the total stereo upgrade?

Parts ran a little over 6k plus labor.

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Unicorn you have there. Awesome build list and it sounds like your doing it 100% right. What were you towing with before the Raptor?

I`d like to see the build list on the boat too.

OP
OP
TerribleONE

TerribleONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Unicorn you have there. Awesome build list and it sounds like your doing it 100% right. What were you towing with before the Raptor?

I`d like to see the build list on the boat too.

Thanks man. I was still rocking my 09 2500 duramax.. Cognito lift, deleted, etc. Didnt want to deal with all the added emission stuff on the new trucks so I held onto that thing as long as I could but was really just over the HD ride and the diesel life since I wasnt towing anything heavier than the boat and even that I dont tow long distance.

I can post some more stuff on the boat if people are interested. its a 2018 XSTAR, did a full stereo build on it and tinted the windshield.

That speaker box looks amazing

Thanks!

Hello Snap some pics of those rims on the truck if possible. Currently looking at the same set.

I havent mounted tires yet. KM3s are on back order and I am still waiting on my upper control arms, tie rods, and bumpers before I take the truck in to get everything installed. I will say pictures dont do them justice they are beautiful in person.