GEN 2 TerribleONE's 2020 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As much as I love the factory series 3.0s I really want to get the truck baja ready and I like to drive hard so I opened this can of worms....

ADV glass front and rear looking like an ugly duckling for now until paint and I get some 37s on... then I'll not so patiently wait for my appointment at SVC early December for mid travel!!!

View attachment 323115_MG_7879

View attachment 323116_MG_7801

View attachment 323117_MG_7869

Hey ! We’re doing an anza to border run this 24th of October if you’re interested.

OP
OP
TerribleONE

TerribleONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please do
that **** is tuff.

Thanks man!

Nice build! Can’t wait to see it in action down the road

Thank you! More to come

How do those Factory series 3.0 feel?

Super happy with them. They are not a cheap upgrade but it really is a night and day from the Geiser springs.

Hey ! We’re doing an anza to border run this 24th of October if you’re interested.

Man I really wish I could make it but I am waiting on tires so I am spareless right now. Keep me in mind for the next one!

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks man!

Thank you! More to come

Super happy with them. They are not a cheap upgrade but it really is a night and day from the Geiser springs.

Man I really wish I could make it but I am waiting on tires so I am spareless right now. Keep me in mind for the next one!

So what exactly did you upgrade, since you said springs?

OP
OP
TerribleONE

TerribleONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what exactly did you upgrade, since you said springs?
I had geiser springs and deaver +3s on the stock shocks. This added some height and the truck took big impacts off road much better but it was pretty harsh on small chop and made the on road manners pretty bad. The factory series shocks are definitely the way to go if you can swing them $ wise even if you just do the fronts.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for explaining that.

I am not going to ask any more questions because it will further diminish my knowledge on trucks in public.

LOL.