Tennessee Dirt Devil

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick Reszka

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2020 SCAB and was wondering if anyone has any experience taking their Raptor on the Tennessee Dirt devil? I’m wanting to buy the map and give it a try, but was wondering if the raptor was too wide?

Andrew1996

Reaction score
A couple nights ago I went down to the road where I heard the dirt devil starts but it was kinda narrow and a little rainy so I thought I'd come back during daylight sometime. Where can you buy the map?

desertfox73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a 2020 SCAB and was wondering if anyone has any experience taking their Raptor on the Tennessee Dirt devil? I’m wanting to buy the map and give it a try, but was wondering if the raptor was too wide?

I have a copy of the map (I think) if you want it I'll track it down.

justcozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've driven the entire Dirt Devil several times in both a Gen-1 and Gen-2. There isn't anywhere even remotely challenging unless the water is high from a recent storm. Some of the water crossings can become impassable during storms, but they drain off pretty quickly. Most of the roads are people's driveways or provide access to homes, so they are pretty well maintained. I generally use it as a fun, scenic drive for people who aren't from the area to see some of the local countryside.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Well.....this past weekend I "accidentally" drove the TN Dirt Devil without even knowing it while out looking at a property. Found out after I got home and watched my dashcam video then searched YouTube for the property I was looking at and all these videos came up. Watched 5 or 6. 2 or 3 were exactly the same route I had taken. There are multiple turn-offs.

There were some interesting spots where I had to switch to 4-low or 4-high, but nothing too bad. I had to cross 4 streams, or maybe the same stream 4 times along the way. Took about 45 minutes from entry point to exit. Sure was FUN! :D

FUNNY THING......passed a small (very) SUV coming the other way right after I had crossed two streams and a BUNCH of VERY LARGE rocks and a lot of rutting/wash outs (4-LOW!!!) Told those folks I would NOT continue in that direction if I were them and that they'd best turn around or they would be hiking out on foot in the dark.

Only passed 2 vehicles the whole time, one a local guy and those tourists.