Teased

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5.0to6.2

Reaction score
So.... I was able to "Test Drive: my new baby from Schweinfurt to Bamberg Germany yesterday... about 50 miles and then I had to park her for the next 5 days while the Customs papers and Tax stuff is processed. Sucks because the New Car Sales on post is directly across from my office so I have to stare at her all day for the next 5 days... PAIN. For those of you who have not had the opportunity to do so... I can tell you that on the autobahn at 100-110 mph average... she is VERY composed. Eats a ton of gas though too lol.

OP
OP

5.0to6.2

Reaction score
Is there a way to switch out the orange hood marker lights??? I want to put green ones in.

Grunzen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to switch out the orange hood marker lights??? I want to put green ones in.

I think the lights are a factory specific light element. So you might have trouble locating a light that shape in another color. Also the amber and red are DOT required colors for marking vehicles of certain dimensions. I may be wrong so hopefully someone will speak up on this if they have better info.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I think the lights are a factory specific light element. So you might have trouble locating a light that shape in another color. Also the amber and red are DOT required colors for marking vehicles of certain dimensions. I may be wrong so hopefully someone will speak up on this if they have better info.

the DOT is a dept of the US govt. so maybe they don't have something similar in Germany!

OP
OP

5.0to6.2

Reaction score
Hey guys I am an American stationed in Germany, so any US laws will eventually apply to me too. lol