tbone's sub box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tbone originally wanted to keep the 2/3 section of his rear seat free for storage. we built him an 8 woofer with an amp to go under the 1/3 section. but hey, he is a young kid and now want BASS.... and a lot of it. he has finally given in and decided he wanted to use the bigger section for a new box and woofers. i have been in the process of building boxes for members who have asked me and tbone was interested in how the process works. with his construction background and watching me build a couple boxes, he knew the basics. well i invited him to build his own box along side me while i am building others. A quick demonstration on a couple things, and he was off. all i have done so far is help lay glass and resin because of the time frame of the resin curing.

tbone feel free to post your pics you have here as well. im sure people will want to see the process documented completely. since i am always on a time crunch, i forget to add the details of what i am doing.

here is tbone with the power tools....... i dont think we should be scared.......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 84
OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
after cutting out the rings, he used my template to get an exact replica of the rings i have.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 97

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got a few photos but im on my buddys computer at a party. raptor forum takes priority haha. but i forgot to take some photos today but i deffinently want to show everyone all the work that goes into making one of his boxes.