Taillight tint and headlight tint.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Function over form. Isn't that what a Raptor is focused on? It may look good, but I bought it for the function.
Lol considering 99% of people in this forum are asking/talking about mods that reduce all aspects of performance, tinted lights fits right into the theme =)

GDITheMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe we need a spoiler / wing thread. Get more lift or down force, depending on the mission.

That would look amazzzing, with 3 z's.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I know I’ve said this in at least one Jen Too thread and I’ll repeat it here.

tinting your lights is asking for trouble. I know someone from the east coast who was involved in a collision. she collided with someone in front of her. Now, she was not a bubble head or inattentive driver and swore she never saw brake lights. She told the cop her side and when he looked at the car, he saw the lights were tinted. He had the driver start the vehicle and hit the brakes, observed the brake lights and charged the other driver, the one who got hit, with equipment violation and the collision.

You don’t want to reduce the light output even in the slightest.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol considering 99% of people in this forum are asking/talking about mods that reduce all aspects of performance, tinted lights fits right into the theme =)
went from suspension/engine mods to ppf, 20"+ wheels, and paint matching
Funny enough they seem to be the same cost lol