Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

GEN 2 Tailgate swap

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by 11F150, Mar 26, 2020 at 8:52 AM.

1. 11F150

11F150 Member

Looking to swap my 2020 leadfoot non-applique tailgate with an applique tailgate. Would want yours to be in great shape. Message me and we can work something out. Thanks!

2. JohnC12

JohnC12 Full Access Member

3. TXRaptor

TXRaptor FRF Addict

4. Venerous

Venerous Member

It's my understanding is: it's not that - it's a legal thing. Kind of like how YouTube people will post video at a slower/faster speed or watermark the video in order to avoid copyright infringement. Same thing here I'm pretty sure except the medium is a tailgate applique. Sorry it's off-topic from OP, just trying to help enlighten.

5. WAYTALL

WAYTALL Member

The stick on ones from Amazon arent the same thing and I think it may look to cluttered with the embossed f-150 right under it. I too have been looking for an Agate Black tailgate with appliqué.

6. 11F150

11F150 Member

Yeah I really dont want to just glue it to my tailgate. The factory tailgate with the applique has it bolted in place.

7. JohnC12

JohnC12 Full Access Member

Well if not Amazon, then surely eBay would be the place to find a good one. J/k

I just saw a video on YouTube with the stick on and agree that it doesn’t look right with the embossed F-150 below... way too cluttered.