Tailgate Applique delete question....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm looking at this truck that's coming in to my local dealer. The salesman states that there is no applique as it is an automatic delete with the Performance Package. I don't recall that being the case nor does it spec like that online. I think the truck is coming with the applique but he is adamant it isn't.....who's right?unnamed.jpg

Lsav8t0r

Reaction score
The appliqué is listed under Equipment Group 801A. I don't see any auto-delete of it under the 37 PP. I'd call Ford Performance and ask them.

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at the build and price, I agree with you and Lsav8tor. The applique is part of 801A and is pictured in the B&P when selected. Now, the 37 package does list an optional "black panel applique" delete option, but it's not listed in your build sheet.

OP
OP
shapiroeric

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well as I expected I was correct. And confirmed with FP….Although the salesman still insists it’s not on the truck.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well as I expected I was correct. And confirmed with FP….Although the salesman still insists it’s not on the truck.
You normally can’t just add these later on after you get the truck. The tailgate is normally different and allows for mounting of the appliqué. Just an FYI.