GEN 2 T4ARGHHH Build/Adventure Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered them after I made the cuts. They fit fine so I guess I got lucky. Don’t know if the pic helps but this is what I took offView attachment 155452
Oh great pic!! Thanks. Yes the shop cut mine already but I dont really like the cut so im going to have to cut it again. I have the template so I can cut it just like KHC recommended. The shop that cut mine a sharper angel down and left a little bit of that lower lip. Nothing I cant fix.

Ecoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. I've jumped the truck as shown in a few pages back. It's a frame cut and its tucked up pretty high. The only time i feel like it'll hit is if you're doing any type of rock crawling with tall rocks...somewhere a Raptor shouldnt be in the first place hahah

Nice, that's cool. I was curious because I'm on my 3rd front skid from smashing them on hill climbs/angle transitions at speed, but that's without frame cut. I don't care about damage to skid but Ford gives me crap and "logs" it in my records.

Thinking about going to your style if I keep this truck.

OP
OP
t4arghhh

t4arghhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
12/9 Update:

-Kings are awesome.
-Toyo RTs are not.
-Upgraded IC piping OEM clamps to T-bolt clamps (had a coupler pop-off the FMIC on my last run).
-Goosetuned. I mainly did this for the TCM and i heard stories of COBB's OTS tunes blowing motors from overboosting. The TCM alone is well worth the money.
-Got rid of the BD S2s front and rear and swapped out to BD Squadrons
-Wrapping the truck soon. I got the material, just need to spend the time to prep the truck and dive into it. Stay tuned!

jhsocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
12/9 Update:

-Kings are awesome.
-Toyo RTs are not.
-Upgraded IC piping OEM clamps to T-bolt clamps (had a coupler pop-off the FMIC on my last run).
-Goosetuned. I mainly did this for the TCM and i heard stories of COBB's OTS tunes blowing motors from overboosting. The TCM alone is well worth the money.
-Got rid of the BD S2s front and rear and swapped out to BD Squadrons
-Wrapping the truck soon. I got the material, just need to spend the time to prep the truck and dive into it. Stay tuned!

Patiently waiting for this.