Sync will stop and restart, but only when I drive a certain road.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Amazon hub. How big is that joint? if it’s what I think it is, there can be a lot of EMF interference from lots of different equipment. if you’ve never been in or close to either a large manufacturing facility or building with a lot of equipment using a lot of electricity and doing a lot of things Americans are supposedly not doing, it’s actually pretty cool to see your cell signal go to absolute zero.

That include the warehouses? New distribution center is opening up near by me. Easily within drone distance, could see some drone deliveries soon. I'm not much of a shooter, but it sounds like fun.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That only works for light, not paint colors. You mix a bunch of paint colors together, you're going to get black, not white. The black raptors are the inclusive ones.
Oh damn. You totally popped my bubble. I might as well find a dog to kick. How much worse could it get?