GEN 1 Sync update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sgmshipp

Reaction score
Cookies and cache from where? The vehicle or from the....? I had a blank USB I used to download the update from the Ford website.

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cookies and cache from where? The vehicle or from the....? I had a blank USB I used to download the update from the Ford website.

Pretty sure Shaay is talking about you computer. I'm not getting any updates as well and I've tried a few times. Just out of curiosity what year is yours?

Sgmshipp

Reaction score
2011. He told us on another thread a year ago that the tech team had troubles getting the update to work. Said he'd let us know when it was fixed as I've done the cookies and cache clearing before...a year ago. Just want them to come clean and tell us they're not working on it. Quit being dishonest about fixing the update. At least then we won't look for it.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Sorry, it was back in March so not quite a year. I don't want to also be dishonest about it.

FordIVTteam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011. He told us on another thread a year ago that the tech team had troubles getting the update to work. Said he'd let us know when it was fixed as I've done the cookies and cache clearing before...a year ago. Just want them to come clean and tell us they're not working on it. Quit being dishonest about fixing the update. At least then we won't look for it.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Sorry, it was back in March so not quite a year. I don't want to also be dishonest about it.

Sgmshipp,

Riddick was correct in stating that Shaay was speaking about your computer. I understand your frustrations of having issues with the update, which is why we're here to help. Please PM the VIN so I can take a look at the software info.

Cara

Last edited:

Sgmshipp

Reaction score
PM Sent with requested information. Again, I sent this to Shaay back in April after talking to the support team on the phone.

Sgmshipp

Reaction score
Shaay and team got it fixed! Yea! It was awesome. Online instructions weren't 100% but I made my way through it ANYBODY can. Thanks to the Ford Tech team for staying on the issue. My truck will read my incoming text messages now. Wow!

FordIVTteam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Sgmshipp,

I'm glad we were able to help! I'll be here if anything else comes up. :)

Shaay

ddd269

Reaction score
Shaay and team got it fixed! Yea! It was awesome. Online instructions weren't 100% but I made my way through it ANYBODY can. Thanks to the Ford Tech team for staying on the issue. My truck will read my incoming text messages now. Wow!

Hi Sgmshipp,

I'm glad we were able to help! I'll be here if anything else comes up. :)

Shaay

So... What was actually done? What was addressed to update correctly?

I've heard that there are no more update to come out since Microsoft is no longer with the Sync/MFT project.

Haskal

Reaction score
Hey @FordIVTteam, I bought my Raptor in 13 here in Chile. Now I'm leaving Chile to Spain, and I want to update my Ford Touch sync2 v3.4 to the lastest version in order to use europe sd cards. But in the syncmyride web says that my system is up to date...... Will be a update in the web soon?
Thanks so much