sync 4 screen mirroring?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flwrappeder

Reaction score
possible? asking for myself. would be nice to take advantage of that large screen for more than just album art and navigation.

DapperDude

Reaction score
I bought this multimedia CarPlay device. basically a piggyback system but it is super slow. The disappointing part is that the right side of the screen will always be there unless there is a way to change that software.

2022 Ruth

Reaction score
There is a USB plug in android device that I have seen. Looks like it works well. I think its called cardongle. It does basically anything android would do but on the sync screen. I thought about getting one but haven’t pulled the trigger. YouTube, netflix, web browser, probably screen mirroring (but may not need it with this since its basically a computer)

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Only thing I’m finding is the magic bullet for Apple CarPlay. Anyone have other ideas? Oldfart said the magic bullet works ok. Interested in opinions that used one of these. Worth it? Easy yo use?

LedFootRaptor

Reaction score
I use this one. It does not glitch at all and can download all your apps (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc) and watch in full screen. I run it off the cars hot spot. Highly recommend.

It’s way better thank the Magic Box - that thing is a laggy POS

Last edited: