Sync 3 Fuel Prices?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flash1034

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New loaded 2019 Raptor. Sync 3 says I’m subscribed to Sirius Xm Fuel Prices but when I push the button, it spins an electronic circle and does nothing. What’s normal operation?

thanks

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
do other XM / satellite functions work - weather, traffic?

sounds xm related.

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Take it back to the dealer, they can reset it. I had the same problem when I got my 19, and I spent over an hour on the phone with Sirrus/XM. Nothing worked. I took it to the dealer and they did a master reset (I guess) and it fixed it. You can try a master reset by yourself, just know it will wipe any information you have input, but in my case it fixed the problem.

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it is in the Sync menu under settings. According to the internet, the truck must be running and you need to unpair your phone first. Then do a master reset. All information will be lost and it will go back to factory settings. The other option is just take it to the dealer, it should be covered under you warranty.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I use Android Auto in Sync 3 to find gas. If the nav is set to a destination, all you have to do is hit the voice button (which will brings up Google instead of Sync) and say "cheapest gas". It'll look along your route and show the cheapest stations and how many minutes detour off your route to each station.

OP
OP
Flash1034

Flash1034

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an iPhone but I’m not sure that matters. I still can’t get it to work. Dealer stop I guess.