Sync 3 changing door lock codes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skyhigh18

Reaction score
Tried to change my door lock code a couple of times and through sync but it doesn't save. Any tricks? if not, ill try changing it on the door key pad.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
as long as you know the factory code...it should be pretty straight forward.

Reaction score
So I tried to lock my keys in my car buy pressing the lock button on the key, throwing the key inside the car, and then closing the door with the intentions of unlocking via the code. The truck would sense the key and honk twice and unlock. If you have the 802A with push button start will it not allow you to lock your key in the car? Is it only for someone to unlock the car without the key?

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, thanks. I guess if the fob is in the car and the door is locked someone could break the window and just drive away.

LOL...so roll down the door window. Leave the keys inside the console out of sight....lock the truck using the keypad. Try to unlock the door or open it by reaching thru the window....see what happens.

Christopher Manns

Reaction score
LOL...so roll down the door window. Leave the keys inside the console out of sight....lock the truck using the keypad. Try to unlock the door or open it by reaching thru the window....see what happens.
Doesn't that only work on the 802As? I don't think the other trim levels come with the sensors. I know it works on mine (Nordstrom parking lot tested!:mad:)