GEN 1 Sync 1 issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I’m wondering if anyone has this problem or knows how to fix it. I have a 2011 with sync 1 with touch screen and navigation. For music i have a bunch of songs downloaded to my iPhone and i play it via Bluetooth. The issue i have is every time i start playing the music the stereo defaults to “repeat” so i have to turn it off every time i start up my music. Does anyone know how to change it to not default to repeat every time? When i had my iPod plugged in it would never do that. Seems to only do it when connected to my phone via Bluetooth. It’s not a huge deal to click the screen to turn it off every time but it gets kind of annoying. I have tried resetting the defaults but haven’t done a master reset yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NathanA

Reaction score
Same, it's a pain in the ass. I stream with spotify and it actually changes my spotify app on my phone to repeat. The only way to set it back it pick up my phone and turn repeat off through the app. Frustrating.