Swoop1156's Silver 6.2 Crewcab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Desert Dawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...I kinda wanted a White one and I was gonna do Orange accents on the body -- but as soon as I saw the Silver and how glisteny it looked -- I was sold. I think I want to do Blue accents on the Silver.

Thank you!

I had same exact thoughts about figuring out some blue accents on the silver especially after I saw the pics with the blue accent seats!!! Great minds do think alike!

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had same exact thoughts about figuring out some blue accents on the silver especially after I saw the pics with the blue accent seats!!! Great minds do think alike!

I like this guy.:favorites13::leghump:

I just think the orange is so easy to blend in because of the orange reflectors in the mirrors and all the damn orange on the front of these beasts. Hmm...

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn the LED stripe behind the grill look so clean........I like

I like it too! I wish I could move it a bit higher to get more light out on the road, but it works for what the kit provides... I still need to find time to install the 20".