Swoop1156's Silver 6.2 Crewcab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Tizz,
Have any pictures of the crack? Does water get in? I'm very interested if they are still sealed...

Truck is looking clean swoop! Nice HDR!
I still think silver is the best color for the digital mud...

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tizz,
Have any pictures of the crack? Does water get in? I'm very interested if they are still sealed...

Truck is looking clean swoop! Nice HDR!

We've got to ask swoop on that one. I haven't seen them in-person yet.

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All right swoop, I was wondering when we would see these.

I really like the B&W and the 'straight on' shot in your sig line.....very cool man.

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We've got to ask swoop on that one. I haven't seen them in-person yet.
Yeah, I have some pics... It's not even visible on the truck and they ARE SEALED. Let me know how to get the pics to you, or I think they might even be posted in my gallery on the site here...
All right swoop, I was wondering when we would see these.

I really like the B&W and the 'straight on' shot in your sig line.....very cool man.

Thanks buddy!

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very clean swoop... Sweet as!!! The rap seems to be glowing!:waytogo:
Yeah, the reason they look severely photoshopped is that I was shooting with ISO400 in direct sunlight and tried my best to get the noise level down. It really pissed me off. But yeah, she sure was shiny!
Tizz,Truck is looking clean swoop! Nice HDR!
I also think Silver is the best with the mud... But I really kinda wanna take the mud graphics off. I just cant decide!

Desert Dawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics swoop! You are helping me make my decision as I have been stressing on which color I want (silver or flame blue); I actually thought the silver would look great and your truck is proving it! Can't wait to see the other mods.

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome pics swoop! You are helping me make my decision as I have been stressing on which color I want (silver or flame blue); I actually thought the silver would look great and your truck is proving it! Can't wait to see the other mods.
Thanks! I really was torn as well initially on my first Raptor; I wanted Blue Flame but found a Black one and hated Black the most, but it grew on me.

Now that I've seen a few Raptors around the area, the Silver (personally) I think gives the most depth and shows the curves of the beautiful body. The Orange would be a close second for showing lines and then the Blue next up.

I kinda wanted a White one and I was gonna do Orange accents on the body -- but as soon as I saw the Silver and how glisteny it looked -- I was sold. I think I want to do Blue accents on the Silver.

Thank you!