Swoop1156's Black 6.2 Supercab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can we get some night pics of the LED light bar (from the driver's view, not the deer in the headlights view). Your truck looks great and welcome to the forum.

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, I need to get pictures like that and actually send them to RIGID. I've been so slammed nuts busy organizing my move to Florida I've not had time to do anything!

Gata12

Reaction score
Really like the painted bumpers and flares, nice job! I'm doing the same if my f'n truck will ever get here!!

Crabtreepaw

Reaction score
Really diggin the bumpers and flares... Did you paint the Skid Plate as well to match the bumper? ( you prob said it before and i just missed it)

Also if your not happy with the way your painted parts turned out all you really need to do is do a light wet sand with 600 grit and do another thick coat of clear. With a lil wet sanding and buffing you should have a beautiful finish. I hope that helps.

Regardless thank you for all these great lil ideas.

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did not paint the actual skid plate, no. I did sand it down though and spray some clear on it. :)