Switzer Performance For GEN2 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Switzer has a great rep and build quality in both the Porsche platform and the gtr. A friend of mine had a p800 gtr that ran great and upgraded to their USE package which was 900-950awhp on 93 pump gas and was a very fast car and well built.

I'd be all about this too if it wasn't for the price. I'd imagine this is thousands of dollars and you need to have someone who is seriously legit be able to install it all as a kit. I wouldn't be surprised if you can only get it done by them.

I love my truck, but I'll be honest I would rather go on a $10,000 vacation than chase after that much horsepower. To those who do eventually hook up with these guys... guaranteed you'll love it... and post the cool videos of the burnouts so I can live vicariously while vacationing in Hawaii. Lol

AKLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm working with Pure Turbos coming up with upgrades turbos and tuning. Coming up with different options OEM modified

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RGVRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They just posted a dyno graph on FB of the first few initial baseline pulls. I'm assuming right now things are VERY conservative as they dial it in...

460whp/452wtq at 14psi.... This thing is gonna be a monster once they crank up the boost.

Anyone want to guess what final numbers will be?

ASD1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing you aren't even close if you look at some of the numbers that they're getting out of similar size power plants

Keep in mind MPT is getting similar numbers at 20 PSI on an otherwise stock truck

So by the time they get these new turbos and other modifications up to about 20 PSI or so probably be closer to 800

Last edited:

RGVRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like the real challenge would be figuring out how to keep that kind of power to the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i think the tranny is the weak point on the driveline really. it is a 10r80. meaning 10 speed rated for 800 nm of torque. that is about 590 ftlbs torque. the motor should be good for 700hp without beefing up the block and internals. someone needs to develop a bullet proof tranny to handle 1200ftlbs tq.

800 lb/ft

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be all about this too if it wasn't for the price. I'd imagine this is thousands of dollars and you need to have someone who is seriously legit be able to install it all as a kit. I wouldn't be surprised if you can only get it done by them.

I love my truck, but I'll be honest I would rather go on a $10,000 vacation than chase after that much horsepower. To those who do eventually hook up with these guys... guaranteed you'll love it... and post the cool videos of the burnouts so I can live vicariously while vacationing in Hawaii. Lol

Ahhhhh but what can you bring back from a 10k vacation besides a headache empty pockets the clap.....or heavens no say it ain't so....your wife and kids! But 10k on gogo juice for you daily quiet times of heading off catch a fish or cop a cig or even drift into the parking lot of the assumed lucrative career which offers you the indelible choice of a vacation or gogo juice???......I pick Gogo juice every time! Sign me up .....let's break some shit!